WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When we provide the Services, we collect or receive information in a few different ways. In many cases, you can choose what information to provide, although some information is required, for example, in order to make a purchase.
Information you provide to us
• Personal details and contact information: This includes information such as name, contact information (including mobile telephone number) and any personal information required for creating an account with us or engaging with our Services.
• Account and user information: This includes information which you provide us when you register for certain customer services or participate in one of our online contests.
• Sales and marketing related information: This includes information such as products purchased, your marketing preferences, telephone number, email address and information about how you interact with our marketing materials.
• Payment and transactional information: When you purchase an item from us, you provide our payment processor with your payment information. This includes information such as billing and payment card details, payment receipts and shipping details. We use a trusted third party payment provider and as such, Old Flame Label Pty Ltd does not collect payment card information.
• Customer support information: You may provide us with additional information if you email or call us. Additional information may include details of administrative, technical and support communications with us and any personal information contained in complaints or concerns you submit to us.
Automatically Collected Information
• Cookies: are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include and anonymous unique identifier
• Log Files: track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
• Web Beacons, Tags and Pixels: are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we have to help us provide, operate, improve, understand, customise, support, and market our Services. Specifically, any of the personal information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
Where it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations with you, we process your information to:
• Process transactions: in order to process customer orders, track shipments, and fulfil deliveries and process payments and to fulfil our contracts with you and with our business partners and suppliers, we process your personal information.
• Create and administer accounts and registrations: When you create an account with us or register for our products or services, we process your personal information in order to create and administer your accounts and registrations.
Where it is in furtherance of our legitimate interests and those of others, provided those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, we process your personal information to:
• Operate, improve and evaluate our business: We use your information to operate our services and provide our products and to improve the efficiency of our operations including enhancing and improving our services, providing customer support, managing our communications, analysing our services and performing our contracts with third parties. For example, we will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• Communicate with you: We use your information to communicate with you about our Services and to let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. If you do not object to us using your personal information, we may provide you with marketing information for our products and services. It is in our legitimate interests to promote and market our products and services.
• Personalise your experience: We use your information to help us to better respond to your individual needs. For example, we will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in.
• Advertising: We monitor and analyse your interactions with our Services and third parties’ online services so we can tailor our advertising to what we think will interest you using the information we hold about you.
• Support safety and security: It is in our legitimate interests to use your information to prevent unlawful activities and misuse of our goods and services, to protect the safety and security of our customers and personnel, to protect our property, to deter crime and to investigate any security incidents or accidents.
• Legal proceedings: We process your information if necessary to defend our interests in legal proceedings. In certain circumstances, we also use your personal information based upon consent you have given us (which you may revoke at any time) or if we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
If you want to correct or update the personal information we have collected or request deletion of your account, please contact us. Please play your part in keeping your information secure by choosing a strong password and by keeping your login details secret.
TRANSACTION SECURITY POLICY
Old Flame Label Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants (25% of the Australian Online Market), providing a safe and secure means of collecting payment via the internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Old Flame Label Pty Ltd or any outside party.
• eWAY is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Old Flame Label Pty Ltd.
From time to time there may be information on oldflamelabel.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Old Flame Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Old Flame Label Pty Ltd (ABN 78 638 874 316). Old Flame Pty Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We are not responsible for your access or use of the services in a way that is not in accordance with applicable law.
You may not use our service or products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
If you do not agree with the Terms you must immediately cease using and accessing the services.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store.
We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.